Salads are not just dieting food. Whoever underestimates salads doesn’t know anything about food! There is millions of different types of salads, and today I’m going to share with you one of my favorite salad recipes.
Tahini Chicken with Bok Choy and Mango Salad
20 minutes prep| Serves 4
3 tbsp. of tahini
4 tsp. of honey
4 boneless chicken thighs
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
4 cups of sliced baby bok choy
2 cups of red cabbage
1 1/2 cups of chopped peeled mango
- Mix the tahini & the honey in a small bowl and stirr. Heat a grill pan over medium-high. Rub the chicken thighs with the olive oil and add salt and pepper. Cook the chicken in the pan for 4-5 min on each side. Brush the tahini mixture on the chicken and cook 30 seconds on each side. Remove the chicken from the pan and cut into 1in piece.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of honey, sesame oil and vinegar into a large bowl. Add bok choy, the cabbage and mango. Top with chicken and sprinkle with cilantro.
I hope you enjoy it!
Recipe by Paige Grandjean
Every night I go through the same thing: “Honey, what do you want to eat for Dinner?” “Hmm…I don’t know, whatever you want” “But that’s why I’m asking…what is it that you want?” “Hmm…I don’t know…” This goes on for about 15 minutes, and then I decide to cook something fast. It usually ends up being the same thing.
So…I decided to make a meal plan for the week and it is actually working very well! Now, every night I know what to cook for dinner. We end up eating healthier and better! Plus, we enjoy having something new and tasty everyday. (You can get this week’s meal plan here.)
So here is what we had for dinner tonight, it is my family’s recipe: Enjoy!
Grilled Swordfish and mushrooms Recipe:
Ingredients (For 2)
- 2 pieces-Swordfish filet
- Olive Oil
- 1 clove-Garlic
- Some Parsley
- 8oz- whole white mushrooms
- 1/6 cup- whiskey
- Cut the mushrooms in small pieces and place them in a pan with some Olive oil and salt. Move them once in a while so they don’t get burned.
- After 7 min,once they are cooked and have a brownish color, add the whiskey and continue cooking it for abour 4 minutes. And voila!
- Pour some olive oil in a medium sized pan (just enough for the fish not to stick on the pan), salt the fish and start grilling it.
- While the fish is cooking, cut the garlic and parsley into really small pieces (the smaller the better).
- Once the fish is grilled on both sides (that will take about 5 minutes in a medium fire), take the mix of garlic and parsley and carefully place it on top of the swordfish and serve.
Boom! It’s super easy and it takes around 15 minutes! Super healthy too!